This policy shows the commitment of laboratory’s management and workers to the Quality Management System.
The Quality Manager maintains, reviews and updates this policy.
The top Management and workers are fully committed to this policy.
Application of this policy
In an endeavour to fulfil our promise of a quality service to our customers, The Bio Arte Top Management has established, implemented, maintains and continually improves a Quality Management System that conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In pursuit of our Vision, The Bio Arte Ltd is committed to:
- Operating a Quality Management System to integrate the organization, procedures, processes and resources.
- Developing, maintaining and continually improving a framework for setting quality objectives and measurable targets that support its strategic direction.
- Provision and maintenance of suitable and adequate equipment and other resources for the effective operation of our business processes and activities.
- Use of validated procedures that will ensure the highest achievable quality of all tests and research activities performed.
- Reporting results of test and research activities in ways which are timely, confidential, accurate and clinically useful.
- Continual relevant Human Capital Development and talent retention.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all our staff.
- Continual monitoring and review of requirements emanating from relevant interested parties.
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of this policy within The Bio Arte Ltd.
The basis upon which we apply this policy is by employing, at all levels, a team of high skilled professional, with tertiary education, and demonstrable work experience in Life Sciences industry.
We believe that a lasting relationship with our clients is built by providing them with a dependable service and the opportunity to use all our experience in Research and Development for improvements in their processes.